Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just drop it at the door

Everyone has ways to define themselves as human beings.  Some are easy to see.  I'm short and brunette (well, according to the box).  I smile and say "HI!" to random people as regularly as possible.  Some things you may need to have a cup of coffee with them for a spell to find out.  I'm direct and brutally honest to a fault.  I sit on one leg and bounce my feet.  I have a passion for passionate people.  I love seeing their faces light up when they talk about what they love about life.  Other things you would need to know the person a lifetime to figure.  Fears, dreams, love lost and found.  No two people the same.  No two ideas match.  The question then is:  How do you get all of this color, texture and life to agree to disagree on everything but peace and safety?   Shed the definitions and appreciate each other for the humanity in our souls.  Come together as one people.  Just make the decision.  Drop it at the door I say.  Trust that respect of life will be all you need.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Analicia. Proud to know such a great member of the community

    ReplyDelete